|Tilting Angle Range||320 degree|
|Rolling Angle Range||320 degree|
|Panning Angle Range||640 degree|
|Working Time||12 Hours|
|Built-in Power Bank||Yes|
|Power Bank Output||Yes|
|External Power Input|
|Charging Port for Action Camera||Yes|
Mini USB Output
|APP for Calibration & Para. Setting & Firmware Upgrate||Yes|
|Motion Time Lapes||Yes|
|Action Camera Compatibility||Perfectly compatible with Gopro 7/6/5/4/3，RX0(with optional camera clip),YI CAM, SJ CAM etc of the similar size or weight|
- iSteady Pro support smartphone with ios 9.0 or above and Android 4.3 or above.
- Please make sure the Bluetooth of smartphone is available and enabled.
- When intalling the app”Hohem Gimset”,please make sure all the permission are allowed before accessing the APP at the first time.
1. Please check if the power button is defective
2. Please check if your gimbal is fully charged (tap the shutter button once to check the battery status)
3. Please be noted that the gimbal is not able to power on while it is charging.
1. Make sure your action camera is mounted correctly and firmly on the gimbal.You could set the pitch motor both on the left and right side, which is based on your action camera design and weight.
2. Make sure the action camera is horizontal well balanced before powering on the gimbal.
3. iSteady Pro is compatible with most of action cameras, it would need to adjust its motor torsion for some lightweight action camera in the APP to avoid vibrate.
- iSteady Pro is able to upgrade the firmware in App-Hohem Gimset.
- Please make sure the gimbal is connected with APP via bluetooth successfully only when the bluetooth light always on.
- Please check if the bluetooth is disconnected, if so, please do it again the firmware upgrade.